Acnevelle also has a positive effect on the replacement and repair of the skin barrier – its anti-inflammatory properties will help treat itchiness and redness while reducing skin sensitivity.
Note that Acnevelle contains zinc, though, so be aware of the symptoms of zinc sensitivity.
Instructions for use
- For the first two weeks of treatment, take four capsules per day: two in the morning and two in the evening.
- Two weeks later, reduce the dosage to two capsules per day. The dose can be split or taken together, as long as the product is consistently taken at the same time every day.
- Continue taking Acnevelle for a minimum of two months.
- This product is safe to use in the long term, and there is no limitation to the duration of treatment with Acnevelle.
Special Precautions with Acnevelle:
Take after meals – and never on an empty stomach.
The following patients were excluded from trials and studies of this product, and thus we do not recommend the use of Acnevelle under these conditions:
- Patients that are taking Isotretinoin
- Patients with a known allergy to nicotinamide or zinc
- Cystic acne
An uncontrolled medical illness