Traditional Exfoliators – The Facts:
- Most exfoliators have an impact on more than just the Stratum Corneum and are not specific enough to treat the underlying problem of ageing.
- Abrasive exfoliators can actually alter the barrier function of the skin.
- They can cause photosensitivity due to the altering of the barrier function of the skin.
Cathepzyme is a product scientifically developed and so advanced that it has the ability to restore Cathepsin D activity and the skins normal cell shedding process, of which youthful skin is a direct result.
Cathepzyme – The Benefits:
- Cathepzyme activity is limited to the Stratum Corneum – there is no unnecessary interference with the lower layers of the skin.
- Cathepzyme can enhance epidermal replacement with virtually no skin barrier disruption
- Cathepzyme has Cathepsin-D like activity – a very natural way to affect epidermal replacement.
It can be used to:
- Increase the rate of epidermal replacement to normal rates
- To enhance normal skin exfoliation
- To maintain the skin barrier while reducing epidermal replacement time
It can be used for:
- Facial skin texture improvement
- Keratosis Pilaris
- Pre-peel preparation
- Home acne and pigmentation programme support
- Enhancing product penetration