What is Non-invasive Body Contouring?
Body sculpting or contouring involves fat loss treatment in certain hard to lose areas of your body, with innovative radio frequency technology.
How does body contouring work?
Fat cells get destroyed with heat applied to them via radiofrequency that delivers controlled energy to specific areas of your body.
Are non-invasive body contouring treatments painful?
While the treatment is well tolerated by most patients, sometimes they might feel a burning sensation.
What to expect after having the non-invasive treatments
- Non-invasive body contouring involves minimal recovery time and patients can continue their normal daily activities right away.
- Non-surgical body contouring requires more than one session for optimal results.
- Patients will notice a visible decline in fat in 2-4 months.
- While body sculpting enhances your body features, you might lose some weight. However, it is not a weight loss tool and should not be an alternative to exercising and dieting.
- The body contouring treatment has no side-effects which is why it's such a popular option. Unlike surgical treatments that pose a risk of infection and allergies, this procedure is mostly painless and has absolutely no risk for complications. The only discomfort patients might experience is due to the initial focusing of light on a specific area.
- The body contouring treatment session lasts anything from 30 minutes to an hour. We recommend that you bring something to pass the time since you won't be under a general anaesthetic.
If you have more questions about body contouring or would like to book your first session at Glo Laser & Beauty in Pretoria, get in touch with the team today.