BioMinceur Slimming Wrap
You might think slimming body wraps are some sort of Kauai-inspired lunch or a J-Z song dance, but in actual fact, it is a new Slimming Program from the South of France. This is a wrap that promises to dramatically decrease the appearance of fat deposits and cellulite by 67% in less than 4 weeks. This product is full of essential oils, algae and plant extracts and caffeine which results in a wide range of additional therapeutic benefits.
6 Benefits of Slimming Body Wraps
- Improving the appearance of stretch marks and varicose veins
- Proven to have an impact on connective tissue and collagen structure
- Reduction of 1-4 cm per measured area in a single treatment
- Fat and cellulite reduction
- It continues to burn calories for 2 hours following the treatment
- Slimming, firming and toning effect continues for 12 hours following treatment
What to Expect
This is a thermal treatment which first makes you warm and then cold. The gel/cream products are applied to the targeted areas which are then loosely covered in biofilm to ensure the enhanced penetration of the products into the skin. There is no use of compression or manipulation of the tissues using this wrap.
This is entirely dependent on how much cellulite and fat is present, but as a rule of thumb, it is recommended to have 6-10 treatments over 4 weeks for optimal results. It is thereafter advised to have a salon treatment monthly to maintain results or continue use of homecare products. The more you want to slim, the more you use BIOMINCEUR.
This is a perfectly safe treatment! However, the contraindications to this treatment are pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Worst Case Scenario
- You might get a headache if you did not drink enough water - this is because of the detoxing effect of the treatment.
- Slight Rash
- If you have a sensitive skin, you might experience a slight rash, which will disappear after a few hours.
- Runny Tummy
- If you suffer from constipation, you won’t anymore - instead, stay close to the bathroom.
Book your appointment today!